CURRENT & PREVIOUSLY LICENSED IKF CALIFORNIA
- IKF California Amateur Promoters License
/ Application Form
- IKF Promoters Request To Hold Event In
- When looking to select your date, please keep in mind our scheduling rules
- No Promoter may book an event on the same day as an already scheduled and
reserved Promoters date if their event is within 50 miles of the already
- No Promoter may book an event within 48 hours as an already scheduled and
reserved Promoters date if their event is within 25 miles of the already
- Exceptions and allowances can be made if the already scheduled promoter
allows the incoming promoter or promoters to do so. Such rights can be attained
by a monetary exchange due to potential of competition and dollars lost to the
already scheduled and reserved Promoters event.
- CLICK HERE
- IKF California Amateur "EVENT"
- IKF CALIFORNIA SANCTIONING & TITLE
- IKF Officials Fees
- IKF Promoter & Event Requirements.
- IKF Sanctioning Logos -
MANDATORY FOR ALL PRINT & SOCIAL MEDIA.
- IKF Ringside Rules & Regulations.
- FIGHTER OVER AGE 40 MEDICAL REQUIREMENTS
- IKF Promoter Check List.
- SENDING IN YOUR FIGHT CARD...
- PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING WHEN SENDING IN YOUR
- Fight cards are due no later then 10 DAYS Prior
to your event.
- Changes can be made (Adding or replacing fighters, bout order, etc)
Up until 5:PM the Wednesday prior to your event.
- No fighters can be added and no bout changes after 5:PM the Wednesday prior
to your event.
- ADDITIONAL FEES
- Fight cards submitted in any format different than the one below OR MISSING INFO are subject to a $20 "PER" Word or Number Added or Changed!
- - (Dashes) between Date of Birth numbers and not / (Slashes)
- DO NOT forget commas after each item.
- Do not forget ( # ) - parenthesis around Area codes.
- List "ALL" Fight Experience as:
- Amateur Boxing: ABX: 1-0
- Amateur MMA: AMMA: 1-0.
- Point Kickboxing / Muay Thai: PKB: 1-0.
- Pankration: PANK: 1-0.
- If you forget to include ALL the fighters Fight Experience you
could be subjected to fines and matchmaker suspensions.
- Fight cards must be sent in by either a .doc or pdf file ONLY.
- Please use this format when sending your fight card in:
- RED Corner Always Listed First.
- DO NOT ABBREVIATE Cities or States. Please spell them out.
- HIGHLIGHT ALL "WOMEN'S"
HIGHLIGHT ALL "JUNIOR"
(UNDER 18) BOUTS.
- HIGHLIGHT ALL FIGHTERS OVER 40 YEARS OF AGE.
- PLEASE DUPLICATE "UPPER" OR "LOWER"
CASE USE AS SHOWN BELOW.
- RED CORNER
VS BLUE CORNER
IKF AMATEUR MODIFIED MUAY THAI / 155
John Doe (Roseville, California,
USA, 1-1, 6'2", 11-1-90, Bob Smith, (555) 555-5555)
VS Joe Smith (Bakersfield, California, USA, 2-1, 5'9", 2-5-89, Rick
Jones, (555) 555-5555)
IKF AMATEUR "FULL RULES" MUAY THAI / 135
John Doe (Los Angeles, California, USA, 4-1, 6'2", 11-1-90, Bob Smith,
VS Joe Smith (San Diego, California, USA, 2-1, 5'9", 2-5-89, Rick
Jones, (555) 555-5555)
- IKF Sanctioning Fees & Title Belts.
- IKF California Fighter Medical Insurance
Minimum Requirement: $20,000.00 - CLICK HERE FOR INSURANCE DETAILS AND CHOICES.
- IKF EVENT
REPRESENTATIVE EVENT CHECK LIST - CLICK HERE.
- The link above is to our IKF Event
Representatives Promoter Grading & Check List.
- The form is to score each promoter on their event actions from 1 to 10.
- EVERYTHING needs to be a 9 or above to keep an "A" Rating,
which is required to keep your IKF CA
- Keeping an "A" Rating also waives a Promoters yearly
License renewal fee. However, at ANY Time, this fee could be required to be paid
if you fall in your scores.
- Scores below a 9 are red flagged and the Promoter may need to pay in full
again for their IKF CA Promoters License.
- Scores of 7 and below mean a Promoter may not be approved to promote their
next requested event, and could even be suspended.
- Scores of 5 and below mean a Promoter will be fined and suspended for
breaking a rule, regulation or negative action towards anyone associated with
- Promoters, PLEASE "STUDY" This form so you are aware what
we look for in ALL of our IKF Promoters.
- Make sure you make your IKF Event
Representatives time there as easy as possible because your event Representative
is the Lead Official that oversees everyone on an IKF
- The IKF Event Representatives has the
final say on EVERYTHING.
- If there is a question about rules, equipment, bouts, etc. etc, ASK your
IKF Event Representative.
- Some times, other officials offer their opinions or version of the IKF
Rules and Regulations as they know them.
- If you question these things, ASK your IKF
Event Representative for the final truth.
- CLICK HERE.