Kickboxing Message Board

Go Back   Kickboxing Message Board > IKF Kickboxing > IKF KICKBOXING NEWS
User Name
Password
NEWS EVENTS CHAT Register FAQ Members Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2012, 08:30 AM
Hall Of Fame Champion

Default Re: MadDog would like a bite out of Brad Fowler!!!

Thank you Larry much appreciated. Did you get a chance to watch the sports news interview they did on Brad after da fight the link is under the fight link.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:18 PM
Hall Of Fame Champion

Mike: Watched it and his eyes were black and blue......lots of damage, no doubt. Watched the fight again and the knockdown should have counted. No slip at all. Nice shot to the face! Any idea of who you want to call out?

Larry
Old 04-10-2012, 02:47 PM
Hall Of Fame Champion

Anyone Larry Im always up to test myself !!!
I think the decision should have been overturned and reversed, I should really be having someone calling me out to defend it right! Just like the Bartinelli vs Day fight and they're fight was only a 7rounder this was a WORLD TITLE FIGHT! !!!!!!!!!!! Wutcha think Larry?
Also if you watch the video with no sound no influence of the commentary you can clearly see he looks busier than he REALLY WAS!!! And did you see in the 5th rd or so when we rocked him with a right hook and knocked the mouth piece out as I started to follow up the ref called time so he could get Brads mouthpiece back in???? Isn't the ref suppose to wait to call time to do that once there's a null in the action? Not while im working.

Last edited by Mike Morello : 04-10-2012 at 05:08 PM.
Old 04-23-2012, 10:48 AM
Hall Of Fame Champion

I would like to challenge or call out anyone that wants to step up and fight for the vacant super welterweight FC Pro IKF World Title!!! I am the #1#1 ranked fighter in the weight class, I am willing to fight ANYWHERE Bring it on!!!
Old 04-28-2012, 03:09 PM
Hall Of Fame Champion

See this is the screwed up thing about this Larry, I wanna fight period !!! And because of a poor hometown judges decision i have to sit back and WAIT!!!! and its kind of funky that Brad retired that same night we fought so we can't rematch which I think should have happened. A local guy here in town that belongs to the boxing hall of fame said he watched the fight and it was close but he also said I should have won 115 to 113, and to never fight a big fight especially for a World Title on the defending Champs fund raiser event to much politics.
I really don't think he planned on defending the belt anyway but the way I called him out in public on the message board he had no choice but to accept. I know its not the Champs job to look for opponents to defend but the way it was won in the first place on the scale sucked and then he just sat on it for 2 years. He has a manager and promoter and could have easily had them set up a fight or made an announcemet that hes ready to defend it asap but nothing till I called him out.
Old 04-29-2012, 01:52 PM
Training

Mr.Morello, great fight, now go win the vacant title! judges base wins on who they think scored more not who hit harder, Brad retired after the fight before u, he took your call out as he didn't feel right winning the title by some idiot not making weight.he's permantly retired now & has a child on the way. i don't always feel the judges are right in my daughters fights either but that's what happens sometimes. your losing my respect for u & probably from others, is there any reason you haven't thought of why u lost, it's been 7 months, give it a rest. i hope to read a post soon that u have won the vacant title.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:00 AM
Hall Of Fame Champion

Let's go. I need some time to cut the weight, but I'm willing to do anything it takes to end this effin thread.

Find a promoter.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:57 AM
Hall Of Fame Champion

FOR SURE!!! Im totally in Mr.Pogue
Old 04-30-2012, 10:40 AM
Hall Of Fame Champion

Thank you for your opinion on this Mr.Bucket. first off I want to be clear NO DISRESPECT to u at all.
I never said I landed the harder shots, I feel I was way more accurate, landed and score more with less shots thrown than Brad he'd land 2 or 3 out of 8 were I would land 3 or 4 outta 5 for example. About taking the fight, What I was talking about was MOST of us don't have a manager and promoter like Mr.Nawaz or Dr.Mustafa on hand that can put on a show quicker all he had to do was tell them hey I don't like the way I won it I want to defend asap but it took 2 years if he didn't like the way he won it. Look at Mr.Pogue's last thing he said find a promoter!! Also on a side note the people who filmed the fight gave me a copy 4 months after the fight.
Anywho Mr.Pogue stepped up so let's see and make it happen. Again no disrespect at all to u bucket. Have a good day.