Kickboxing Message Board

Go Back   Kickboxing Message Board > Upcoming IKF Events
User Name
Password
NEWS EVENTS CHAT Register FAQ Members Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-10-2010, 04:58 AM
Watcher

Default 2011 Southeast Regional Tournament

Greetings.

I have been looking for information on next year's Southeast Regional Qualifier for the IKF Kickboxing Classic coming in July. I understand it is held by Mr. Thompson in Simpsonville, SC. They don't have anything listed yet on the specifics for 2011. I have communicated with Mr. Thompson via email about this & hopefully getting a smoker fight sometime in 2011 but I know he is extremely busy with the success of Wonder Boy & his transition to MMA so I don't want to keep hounding him with such trivial things.

A little background on me. I have been training in the martial arts for 20 years now. I am really looking forward to fighting in some FCR IKF bouts however I have yet to fight in a sanctioned FCR bout. I trained with Kelly Leo back in 2000-2001 & have trained with various other instructors since then. I currently train at Popham Athletics in Cornelia, Georgia in both FCR & Muay Thai.

Would I be able to compete in the SE Regional with a 0-0-0 record or would I be required to have a smoker fight first?

Anyway, sorry for the long rant. Thanks for any all all help & advice

Sincerely,
Jeffrey Jones
Old 01-02-2011, 05:19 PM
Master Champion

Default Re: 2011 Southeast Regional Tournament

You should be able to compete in the IKF Southeast Regional with a 0-0-0 record. What weight class do you compete in ?
Old 01-05-2011, 11:44 AM
Watcher

Default Re: 2011 Southeast Regional Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by scmedic6
You should be able to compete in the IKF Southeast Regional with a 0-0-0 record. What weight class do you compete in ?

Hi there!

Thats good. Looking at competing at 175-180 lbs.