CHECK IN & REGISTRATION PROCESS
FOR FRIDAY - REGISTRATION DAY
AT THE IKF
REGISTRATION WILL RUN FROM
1:00 PM To
- ALL Late Fees must be paid at this time
unless already paid for.
- SPECIAL NOTE:
If you are not
weighed in AND Finished with your Physical by 5:30 PM,
you will be dropped from the
- BE HERE EARLY To get everything Done
- STATION 1
- FIRST STOP - FIGHTER CHECK-IN &
EVENT ID PASS
- If you have a LATE FEE DUE or NEED A PHOTO for your ID PASS, you will need to go
to the PHOTO BOOTH FIRST.
- OFFICIAL CHECK-IN STAFF
- Dan Stell, Elaine Jojola, Michael Rinaldi
- Once you attain your fighter pass, you must now attain "THREE" PASS
Stickers that will be placed on your fighter pass.
- WEIGH-IN STICKER
- MET REQUIRED WEIGHT FOR YOUR DIVISION
- FULL PHYSICAL MEDICAL STICKER
- PRE BOUT PHYSICAL STICKER
If you are missing ANY
of these THREE PASS STICKERS you will NOT be able to Fight.
STATIONS 2 &
3 CAN BE VISITED OUT OF ORDER
- STATION 2
- IKF STAFF: Bob Crosthwaite, Chris
Fields, Gene Fields, Mark Reyes & Angelica Reyes.
- "BE PROFESSIONAL" and make your weight. We will
begin weighing fighters in at 1:00 PM on Friday.
This will be on a first
come first serve basis.
Make sure you have your physical done after you
You will be directed to the medical area directly after you
You need to attend the Welcome meeting which will immediately
follow weigh-ins at 7:30 PM SHARP: Windermere
MAIN EVENT ROOM - WHERE RINGS ARE SET UP.
- ALL FIGHTERS REGARDLESS OF AGE OR
IF YOU DO NOT MAKE WEIGHT FOR
YOUR DIVISION YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM THE TOURNAMENT.
TO VIEW ALL WEIGHT DIVISIONS CLICK HERE.
- A fighter who is greater than two pounds over their division weight limit
will be disqualified without further recourse.
- The maximum amount of weight a
fighter will be allowed to lose after their first Official Weigh-In is 2 pounds in 2 hours!
- If the fighter fails to make the weight limit of their division, said
fighter is disqualified.
- STATION 3
- MEDICAL WORK
- IKF STAFF: Connie Barden, Amiele Gendive & TBA.
- PLEASE PRESENT YOUR "COMPLETED"
- If you were not able to have this completed prior to the event, our event
Doctors can do this and the fee is $50.00.
- EVERYONE will have a PRE-EVENT PHYSICAL done on Friday, July 29th,
- Final Approval of Full Physicals will be approved by our event Doctors.
- Dr. Richard Hill
- Dr. Tim P. Carlson
- Dr. Alexander Kaye
- Dr. Kimberly Kaye
- ASSISTING VITALS STAFF
- Angel Ortiz, PTA
- Jerry Moncieaiz, PCS
- Fermin Medrano, PCS
- Ernesto Quinoes, PCS
- TRAINERS &/OR CORNERMEN CHECK-IN /
- All Cornermen who did not PRE-REGISTER can purchase
Passes (CLICK HERE) during registration on FRIDAY.
THE FEE IS $80.00!
TO AVOID PAYING THIS FEE -
PLEASE REGISTER BEFORE YOUR LAST DEADLINE OF 5:00 PM/PST,
THURSDAY, JULY 15th, 2022.
- ADDED FEES FOR ANY AND ALL
TRAINER PASSES MADE ON SATURDAY ($80 TOTAL)!!!
NO TRAINER PASSES WILL
BE MADE AFTER 11 AM ON SATURDAY!!!
- So TRAINERS...
If you cannot make it on
Friday YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER "WITH" YOUR PHOTO!!
YOU DO NOT HAVE A TRAINERS PHOTO ID PASS BY FRIDAY, 5:30 PM, YOU WILL NEED TO
PAY EXTRA TO ATTAIN ON SATUIRDAY MORNING.
- PHOTO BOOTH & ANY LATE FEES DUE
- LOCATED NEXT TO THE
IKF MERCHANDISE BOOTH
BOOTH STAFF: Ray Thompson, Bob Meneely & Ellen Meneely
- FIGHTERS: If after 5:00 PM/PST,
THURSDAY, JULY 15th, 2022, the WORDS "NEED PHOTO"
are listed after your name in the registered Fighters Brackets, you failed to
get your photo to us by the 5:00 PM/PST, THURSDAY, JULY 15th, 2022 Deadline.
This means you will be charged a $40 Photo Fee
at Registrations, even if you bring your own photo.
- TRAINERS: As noted on the Trainers
Registration Page if you have not sent in your
Registration Form you will be paying $40
Photo Fee at Registration whether you have a photo of yourself or
- LATE FEES: FIGHTERS,
If after 5:00 PM/PST, THURSDAY, JULY 15th, 2022 the WORDS "LATE FEE $$" are listed after your name
in the registered Fighters Brackets, you owe the noted LATE FEE and this must be
paid BEFORE YOU ATTAIN YOUR FIGHTER ID PASS.
ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED
ALL OF THE ABOVE
TAKE SOME TIME TO SHOP AROUND AT THE VARIOUS BOOTS IN THE
2022 IKF WORLD CLASSIC
VENDORS &/OR SPONSORS
Below are the vendors and or Sponsors of
this years 2022 IKF World Classic.
unable to make it to the event this year due to issues related to Covid, but ALL
have made this event possible!
In Alphabetical Order...
- ALL OUT & COMPANY
Official Merchandise & Officials Shirt Sponsor of the IKF
All Out and Company is a brand created by a
family of Southeast Asians, who are passionate about sharing a part of their
culture with the world. Blessed to have Muay Thai in their lives, the group
decided to promote the artistic sport through services, apparel and gear. The
name of the brand is inspired by their struggles growing up as minorities. As
first generation Asians in the United States, this group of young adults has
experienced the struggles faced by their families who overcame difficult times
in their country and were able to establish a life for their children in this
land of opportunities. Inspired by their hard work and dedication, the members
of All Out and Company are now determined to make their dream a reality,
and promote their passion of Muay Thai. The name of the brand explains its 'All'
- to reach your goals and make your dream become a reality, you must strive for
the best and go ALL OUT!
- F.L DEAN SPORTS INSURANCE
- F.L DEAN SPORTS
INSURANCE is the ONLY Sports Insurance Company the IKF
has ever endorsed and recommended. They are the Exclusive Insurance provider for
the IKF World Classic.
Not to mention, the IKF
World Classic is the ONLY FULLY Insured Kickboxing and or Muay Thai
Tournament in North America!
F.L DEAN provides insurance for Fight
Sport Promoters & Gyms
- WEBSITE: www.FDean.com
- FIGHTERS INC
- FIGHTERS INC. Is a
Gear and Equipment Company based out of Ormond Beach, FL. They will have a
complete line of fight wear at this years
IKF World Classic
and if you care to drive a little East, you can check out their Ormond Beach
location at 400 Parque Drive, Suite 5, Ormond Beach, FL. 32174. The store
features a fully stocked show room. You can try out gloves, headgears, uniforms
and check out the materials as you wish. They will be more than happy to show
you any gear you want to fit or sample. Compare different brands and sizes in
person and get the real feel for their products.
- WEBSITE: www.Fighters-Inc.com
- FOSTER GRAPHICS
- Foster Graphics is a design company that helps
companies with effective advertising for their business. In the fight world as
well as the business world, first impressions mean everything. Your Company
Logo has the power to define your business as professional, trustworthy and
solid. Every piece of information that is passed to a potential client portrays
an image of your company such as a
Business Card. Foster Graphics
can help you create the look that puts you ahead of the competition.
- Foster Graphics also created and
produced the IKF World
Classic Tournament Award Certificates as well as the IKF World Classic Tournament
Logos you see on all the event merchandise.
- WEBSITE: www.FosterGraphics.com
- IKF KICKBOXING &
- From event Tournament T's to Hats & Beanies, the IKF Merchandise booth is sure to have all kinds of
Hats, T's, Sweatshirts, Shorts, Special Kids & Women's apparel, and much,
much MORE! The IKF of course is the host
and sponsor of the event and all needed Tournament information can be attained
their as well.
- This will also be the Event Ticket booth. (Click
Here) and location to purchase event
Video Passes. (Click Here)
- WEBSITE: www.IKFKickboxing.com
YOUR NEXT ITEM WILL BE TO ATTEND THE
7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Q & A FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS REGARDING TOURNAMENT RULES, REGULATIONS, SCHEDULE,
MANDATORY For ALL FIGHTERS AND
NOW, GET SOME REST
AND WE WILL SEE
YOU IN THE MORNING TO
2022 IKF World Classic!
IKF World Classic Finals Page
Tournament Page -
IKF Home Page