ANNOUNCERS & DJ's - Event MUSIC
- RING ANNOUNCER - MC
- The Ring Announcers job is to fully represent the event to the public in an
official and professional manor.
- The Ring Announcer shall NEVER use Profanity over the microphone that the
crowd will hear.
- If the Ring Announcer uses ANY Profanity over the Event PA/Microphone,
he/she could be fined up to the amount of $1,000.00 by the IKF Event Representative and banned from the event.
- He is to read all the bout results as requested to him by the IKF Event representative which shall include EXACT
bout scores or EXACT times of a stoppage.
- For this purpose we recommend all Ring Announcers use the announcement
cards provided by the IKF which can be
found by clicking HERE.
- There shall be NO TALKING by the Ring Announcer over the microphone or
ANYONE over a Microphone during a "REAL" bout.
- No "VOICED COMMENTATING" with a microphone to the event
audience by ANYONE when a bout is in progress. Commentating for TV is of course
- Talking is ONLY allowed during "EXHIBITION" bouts and of course
during the round breaks.
- MUSIC: There shall be NO MUSIC played during a bout.
- However, some MuayThai bouts, the fighters may request it during their bout
which is acceptable if BOTH FIGHTERS agree to it.
- Fighter or Event Music with abusive lyrics and or foul language will NOT
- DJ's" Please review ALL "UNKNOWN"
fight music BEFORE the event. If you play such music "YOU" will be fined by the
IKF Event Representative $500.00.
- Fighters are required to request music that would be suitable for "FAMILY
- PRIME TIME - NETWORK" Television viewing. NOT Cable TV! -
NO MUSIC Played
At ANYTIME During An IKF
Sanctioned Event Shall Have "ANY" FOUL or ABUSIVE Language Spoken!
the D.J. plays such music they will be fined by the IKF
Event Representative $500.00.