- GETTING STARTED
- Procedures To Sanction Your Event With The IKF
- Click HERE
- MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
- RULES & REGULATIONS
- EVENT FEES
- EVENT OFFICIALS FEES
- OFFICIALS INFO
- All Event Officials can ONLY be Event
Officials at an IKF Sanctioned Event!
- Officials CAN NOT work a corner for a fighter during a show they are an
- Officials CAN NOT work with fighters on the event they are officials on.
This includes helping with hand wrapping, warming fighters up, etc. etc.
- Officials of course CAN NOT be an official on a bout where they know or
train one or both of the fighters. If you are an official and see a fighter that
you know well on a bout you may be assigned to work, it is your duty and
responsibility to EXCUSE yourself from the bout so that the event Representative
can assign a replacement for you.
- The IS NOT an issue about our TRUST in you as an IKF
Official. Of course we have great trust in your integrity or none of you would
be an official with the IKF. This is about
the PERCEPTION of what others who are watching may think they are seeing. NONE
of us can afford to be or want to be a victim of misunderstood PERCEPTION.
- It is a Mandatory Requirement That ALL IKF
Events have an IKF appointed "Neutral"
Event Representative in attendance at ALL IKF Sanctioned Kickboxing Events. If the promoter
does not suggest a local representative, the IKF
Headquarters will appoint a Neutral IKF Event Representative
for their event from their region. To read more about this requirement and fees
- Officials Information
Personnel & Officials Duties
- "SOME" Of Our
TITLE BOUT REQUESTS
- EVENT PAPERWORK
- Co-Sanctioning Your
IKF Event With Any Other Organization
- JOINING -
RULES & REGULATIONS
- ISCF - MMA