"Lets DO THIS!"
AMATEUR MUAY THAI - KICKBOXING
July 21st, 22nd & 23rd, 2017.
Orlando, Florida, USA
DoubleTree by Hilton
At The Entrance To
5780 Major Blvd.
Orlando, Florida, USA
NO RESORT FEE
OUR IKF ON LINE HOTEL BOOKING PAGE CAN BE FOUND BY CLICKING
MAKE IT A VACATION!
Fighters, Trainers, Family & Friends, use the
IKF Kickboxing name and book your rooms for not
only the days of the Tournament, but you can also book at the
IKF Rate 3 Days Prior to the
IKF Tournament and 3 Days After!
(July 18th to July 26th)
only a limited number of "Additional Room Nights" Available
outside our IKF Event Date Room Block,
So you need to book these early while they last.
Don't just make it an Event, Make It A Vacation!
- You Must CALL The Hotel
To Get These
IKF Room Rates
YOU ARE BOOKING UNDER THE EVENT
- $129.00 -
NO RESORT FEE
OUR IKF ON LINE HOTEL BOOKING PAGE IS
- These discounted rates will be honored for reservations 3 days prior and 3
days after the event based on availability.
- Hotel room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes in effect
at the time of check in (Sales tax rate is 6.5% and the hotel occupancy tax
rate is 6%.).
- BOOK EARLY!
At EVERY IKF World
Classic since 2007 we have Sold out our discounted Hotel Block, so if you want
to get the reduced rate, you need to book your room early!
- You can reserve your room early and if something comes up, you can always
cancel the reservation.
- All reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit,
guaranteed with a major credit card.
- Hotel will not hold any reservations unless secured by the above method.
- LATE CANCELLATION: Should an attendee cancel a reservation, refund
of the deposit and/cancellation fees will be given in accordance with the Hotel
No refund is given or credit card is charged for one (1) night room
and tax if an individual's reservation is cancelled less than 72 hours
before 4:PM on the arrival date).
- HOTEL CUT-OFF DATE
by attendees must be received on or before
Tuesday, June 28, 2017 (The "Cut-Off
At the Cut-Off Date, Hotel will review the reservation
pick up for the Event and release the unreserved rooms for general sale,
and determine whether or not it can accept reservations "AT THE
IKF REDUCED RATE" based on a space and rate available basis at the
group rate after this date.
- When Booking rooms, Ask for the IKF
Kickboxing Room Rate!
- Hotel Phone Number: 1-407-351-1000
- Hotel Address: 5780 Major Blvd., Orlando, Florida, 32819, USA
- Hotel Web Site:
- Room Amenities
- Free Internet.
- Air Conditioning.
- AM/FM Alarm Clock Radio with MP3 Connection
- Blackout Drapes
- 32" Flat Screen Televisions
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Premium and Movie Channels (HBO, CNN, ESPN)
- Coffee/Tea Maker with Wolfgang Puck Coffee
- Comfortable Chairs
- Crabtree & Evelyn Bath Products
- Hair Dryer
- Work Desk with Adjustable Lamp
- Electronic Smoke Detector Electronic Check-Out
- Electronic/Magnetic Keys
- Complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet
- Daily Housekeeping
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Mini Refrigerators
- Full-Size Mirrored Closet
- USA Today Newspaper Monday through Friday
- On-Demand Movies and Pay-per-View Movies
- In-Room Laptop Safe
- Sitting Areas (Suites)
- Sofa Beds (Suites)
- Spacious Work Areas
- Spacious Bathrooms
- Two telephones with speakerphone, voicemail and dataport.
- *Discounted Parking: Overnight: $12.00 and Event Day $10.00. Valet is
- (*) There are areas close to hotel for free parking.
To Stay At The DoubleTree
Orlando For The
IKF World Classic
Some of you may have noticed the little notation near your name
where it is listed in the division you are fighting in at the IKF World Classic. It
looks like this;
HOTEL ROOM #: _______
At Check-in - PRIVATE to IKF.
This little slot is your final acceptance into the IKF World Classic. We
will need your room number placed here by the end of weigh-ins on Friday
afternoon which will be 5:30 PM.
The ONLY Fighters who are EXEMPT from this rule are
fighters living within 50 miles from the hotel. If so, please bring a copy of a
mapquest with your address on it AND A DRIVERS LICENSE for proof of
location. Some may be asking WHY we have this rule. Well, the rule helps
us in many ways, as well as you.
- First, if we need to locate you for a schedule change, bout change, etc.
etc, we need to be able to get a message to you easily through our hotel
- If you are injured during the bout and we need to contact your parents, who
should also be at the hotel, again, we need to be able to get ahold of you
Those living outside the 50 mile radius and not registered at the host hotel
will not be allowed to register to fight. Simply put, we do not want to
deal with the problems we have had in the past with issues that arise from the
breaking of this rule. Thank you for your understanding.
If you do not
stay at the DoubleTree Orlando you will be charged a $150.00 non compliance fee
On Top Of Your Tournament Registration Fee.
SEE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
FOR DETAILED EXPLINATION...
Hotel Dining At DoubleTree Orlando
- Enjoy the famous DoubleTree breakfast buffet, fresh salads and all your
favorite lunch faire.
- Palm Court Deli
- Offering sandwiches, light snacks and refreshments including favorites from
Uno Express Pizza, ICEE Frozen Drinks and Hershey's Ice Cream.
- Spritz Lounge
- Sophisticated spirits, attentive service and a refined atmosphere.
- A full service restaurant offering fresh light American faire with
- America's favorite coffee served alongside freshly baked pastries and
snacks, featuring everyone's seasonal favorites
- Universal CityWalk
- Treat the family to dinner, sip cocktails or take in a live concert at
CityWalk, a 30-acre entertainment complex. Located just outside both Universal
Orlando theme parks, CityWalk offers the best in restaurants, nightclubs,
shopping, and more. Catch a movie at the AMC Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX,
experience the world-renowned Blue Man Group, savor a gourmet dinner or dance
until the early hours. There is something for everyone at CityWalk, The
Entertainment Capital of Orlando!
- Restaurants at CityWalk include
- Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
- NASCAR Sports Grill
- Pat O'Brien's New Orleans Watering Hole
- Emeril's Restaurant Orlando.
- Cowfish Burger and Sushi Bar
- Hot Dog Hall of Fame
- Antojitos Mexican Tapas
- Pranzo Italian Kitchen
- Bread Box Handcrafted Sandwiches
- Menchie's Frozen Yogurt
- Red Oven Pizza Bakery.
Universal Center Ballroom
- Doubletree by Hilton at the Entrance
To Universal... What's Near by?
- Universal Studios Islands of Adventure: 0.4
- Orlando Premium Outlets - International Drive: 0.4
- CityWalk Universal Studios: 0.4
- CityWalk Universal Studios: 0.5
- Universal Studios Theme Park: 0.6
- Fun Spot Action Park: 1.0
- SkyVenture Orlando: 1.1
- Wet N' Wild: 1.2
- International Drive: 1.2
- Mall at Millenia: 1.8
- Ripley's Believe It or Not: 2.3
- YMCA Aquatic Center: 2.5
- Turkey Lake Park: 2.6
- Dave & Buster's: 3.0
- Wonderworks: 3.1
- Orange County Convention Center: 3.7
- Florida Mall: 4.4
- Discovery Cove: 5.0
- SeaWorld Adventure Park: 5.0
- Florida Citrus Bowl Stadium: 5.5
- Orange County Fairgrounds: 5.5
- Orlando Amtrak Station: 5.7
- Orlando Premium Outlets - Vineland Ave: 6.5
- Amway Arena - Orlando Magic: 6.5
- Mary, Queen of the Universe Shrine: 6.9
- Downtown Disney Village: 7.9
- WDW- Downtown Disney Westside: 8.4
- Disney's Typhoon Lagoon: 8.4
- Loch Haven Park: 8.5
- DisneyQuest: 8.5
- Disney World: 12.3
- Orlando International Airport: 15.5
FIGHTERS, TRAINERS AND CORNERMEN
can Save Money on your registration fee if you stay at the DoubleTree
Orlando under the IKF Room Block.
Orlando Guests staying under the IKF
Kickboxing Federation Room Code can Register for the
IKF World Classic for
only $65.00 until the FIRST DEADLINE of TUESDAY, April 4th, 2017.
If you do not stay at the DoubleTree Orlando you will
be charged a $100.00 non compliance fee
On Top Of Your Tournament
(*) ALL LATE FEES APPLY AFTER
The reason here is simple. We can afford to
keep the IKF Tournament Registration Fees
at a Low Rate of $65.00,
by you staying at the hotel under the IKF Room Block, your reservation assists with
hosting the event as well as making it easier to attend all meetings and events
being held at the DoubleTree Orlando over the event weekend.
that you will choose to stay at our host hotel in order to show our strength in
numbers as a viable sport.
So be sure to ask the hotel for the IKF Kickboxing event code.
Thank you in
advance for your support!
Orlando Attractions, Theme Parks & Shopping
"A World Class Venue For A World
by Hilton At The Entrance To Universal Orlando
IKF World Classic Finals Page
INFO - JOINING
IKF - IKF