CHECK IN & REGISTRATION PROCESS
FOR FRIDAY REGISTRATION DAY
AT THE IKF
REGISTRATION WILL TAKE PLACE INSIDE THE
Square Feet In Size
1:00 PM To
- ALL Late Fees must be paid at this time
unless already paid for.
- SPECIAL NOTE:
If you are not
weighed in AND Finished with your Physical by 5:30 PM,
you will be dropped from the
- BE HERE EARLY To get everything Done
- STATION 1
- FIRST STOP - FIGHTER CHECK-IN &
EVENT ID PASS
- If you have a LATE FEE DUE or NEED A PHOTO for your ID PASS, you will need to go
to the PHOTO BOOTH FIRST.
- Once you attain your fighter pass, you must now attain "THREE" PASS
Stickers that will be placed on your fighter pass.
If you are missing ANY
of these THREE PASS STICKERS you will NOT be able to Fight.
STATIONS 2 &
3 CAN BE VISITED OUT OF ORDER
- STATION 2
- STAFF: Bob Crosthwaite, Mike Storm, Tony Storm, Brooks Mason,
Michelle Nino & Concetta Brancaccio.
- "BE PROFESSIONAL" and make your weight. We will
begin weighing fighters in at 1:00 PM on Friday.
This will be on a first
come first serve basis.
Make sure you have your physical done after you
You will be directed to the medical area directly after you
You need to attend the rules meeting which will immediately
follow weigh-ins at 7:30 PM SHARP: LOCATION TBA
- ALL FIGHTERS REGARDLESS OF AGE OR
IF YOU DO NOT MAKE WEIGHT FOR
YOUR DIVISION YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM THE TOURNAMENT.
TO VIEW ALL WEIGHT DIVISIONS CLICK HERE.
- A fighter who is greater than two pounds over their division weight limit
will be disqualified without further recourse.
- The maximum amount of weight a
fighter will be allowed to lose after their first Official Weigh-In is 2 pounds in 2 hours!
- If the fighter fails to make the weight limit of their division, said
fighter is disqualified.
- STATION 3
- MEDICAL WORK
- PLEASE PRESENT YOUR "COMPLETED"
- If you were not able to have this completed prior to the event, our event
Doctors can do this and the fee is $50.00.
- EVERYONE will have a PRE-EVENT PHYSICAL done on Friday, August 3rd.
- Final Approval of Full Physicals will be approved by our event Doctors.
- MD'S TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON
- ASSISTING VITALS STAFF
- Angel Ortiz
- ADDITIONAL STAFF TBA
- TRAINERS &/OR CORNERMEN CHECK-IN /
- All Cornermen who did not PRE-REGISTER can purchase their
during registration on FRIDAY.
- ADDED FEES FOR ANY AND ALL
TRAINER PASSES MADE ON SATURDAY ($80 TOTAL)!!!
NO TRAINER PASSES WILL
BE MADE AFTER 11 AM ON SATURDAY!!!
- So TRAINERS...
If you cannot make it on
Friday YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER "WITH" YOUR PHOTO!!
YOU DO NOT HAVE A TRAINERS PHOTO ID PASS BY FRIDAY, 5:30 PM, YOU WILL NOT BE
ALLOWED INTO THE FIGHTER AREA OR BE ABLE TO CORNER ANY FIGHTER
- PHOTO BOOTH & ANY LATE FEES DUE
- LOCATED NEXT TO THE IKF MERCHANDISE
BOOTH STAFF: Terry Burton, Ray Thompson, Bob Meneely & TBA
- FIGHTERS: If after 5:00 PM/PST
FRIDAY, JULY 19th, 2019, the WORDS "NEED PHOTO"
are listed after your name in the registered Fighters Brackets, you failed to
get your photo to us by the 5:00 PM/PST FRIDAY, JULY 19th, 2019 Deadline. This
means you will be charged a $50 Photo Fee
at Registrations, even if you bring your own photo.
- TRAINERS: As noted on the Trainers
Registration Page if you have not sent in your Trainers Registration Form you will be paying $35 Photo Fee at Registration whether you have a
photo of yourself or not.
- LATE FEES: FIGHTERS,
If after 5:00 PM/PST FRIDAY, JULY 19th, 2019 the WORDS "LATE
FEE $$" are listed after your name in the registered Fighters
Brackets, you owe the noted LATE FEE and this must be paid BEFORE YOU ATTAIN YOUR FIGHTER ID PASS.
ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED
ALL OF THE ABOVE
TAKE SOME TIME TO SHOP AROUND AT THE VARIOUS BOOTS IN THE
2019 VENDORS & SPONSORS
Below are the current vendors who have
reserved booth space at this years 2019 IKF
Additional Vendors And Sponsors Added Between Now And Tournament.
In Alphabetical Order...
- AUTHENTIC MUAY THAI SUPPLY
- Authentic Muay Thai Supply provides
apparel, shorts, protection gear, and accessories to beginner and professional
athletes at the best prices. We want to share great products, spread ideas, and
connect with the community from our home in Southern California, and the rest of
- DRAGON DO FITNESS AND FIGHT GEAR
- Dragon Do Fitness
And Fight Gear's Mission Statement: To provide top quality, innovative
martial arts and fitness products at affordable pricing that nurtures
individuality and promotes confidenceJust Trust Yourself!
- Through our products, the brand conveys uniqueness, strength, power,
fearlessness, and resilience, such as a dragon does. "Do" means "the
way of" in Japanese. Pairing these two words together, Dragon Do means the
way of the dragon.
- Brief history: Dragon Do was launched in 2004 by three brothers, who were
all involved in martial arts at one point in their lives. Initially, our brand
focused solely on apparel and equipment for martial arts; however, due to our
increasing success, we expanded our market and also offer fitness gear and
equipment. Dragon Do is proud of our love of fitness and wellness and it is our
desire to continue to foster this sentiment by providing our customers with
excellent quality products at affordable prices. Our top priority is our
customers' satisfaction and we strive to provide a pleasant shopping experience
to all. We are located in Pompano Beach, FL, USA; Istanbul, Turkey; and Natal,
Brazil. We proudly ship products worldwide.
- WEBSITE: www.Dragondo.com
- F.L DEAN SPORTS INSURANCE
- F.L DEAN SPORTS
INSURANCE is the ONLY Sports Insurance Company the IKF
has ever endorsed and recommended. They are the Exclusive Insurance provider for
the IKF World Classic.
Not to mention, the IKF
World Classic is the ONLY FULLY Insured Kickboxing and or Muay Thai
Tournament in North America!
F.L DEAN provides insurance for Fight
Sport Promoters & Gyms
- WEBSITE: www.FDean.com
- FOSTER GRAPHICS
- Foster Graphics is a design company that helps
companies with effective advertising for their business. In the fight world as
well as the business world, first impressions mean everything. Your Company
Logo has the power to define your business as professional, trustworthy and
solid. Every piece of information that is passed to a potential client portrays
an image of your company such as a
Business Card. Foster Graphics
can help you create the look that puts you ahead of the competition.
- Foster Graphics also created and
produced the IKF World
Classic Tournament Award Certificates as well as the IKF World Classic Tournament
Logos you see on all the event merchandise.
- WEBSITE: www.FosterGraphics.com
- AUTHENTIC MUAY THAI SUPPLY
- Girl Gang Wraps was created for the
girl that practices martial arts but also likes making a fashion statement.
Owner Juliana says, "I'm a fashion girl that went to fashion school and
has a fashion blog but also loves Muay Thai. The meshing of these two worlds is
how Girl Gang Wraps came to be. I got tired of searching for fight gear only to
settle for what the men wear. So here we are, a startup from Miami, Florida that
designs everything exclusively for the feminine, strong and powerful fight babe."
- IKF KICKBOXING &
- From event Tournament T's to Hats & Beanies, the IKF Merchandise booth is sure to have all kinds of
Hats, T's, Sweatshirts, Shorts, Special Kids & Women's apparel, and much,
much MORE! The IKF of course is the host
and sponsor of the event and all needed Tournament information can be attained
their as well.
- This will also be the Event
Ticket booth. (Click Here) and location to purchase event
Video Passes. (Click Here)
- WEBSITE: www.IKFKickboxing.com
YOUR NEXT ITEM WILL BE TO ATTEND THE
7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
LOCATION TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON
Q & A FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS REGARDING TOURNAMENT RULES, REGULATIONS, SCHEDULE,
MANDATORY For ALL FIGHTERS AND
NOW, GET SOME REST
AND WE WILL SEE
YOU IN THE MORNING TO
2019 IKF World Classic!
IKF World Classic Finals Page
Tournament Page -
IKF Home Page