- All Event Officials can ONLY be Event
Officials at an IKF Sanctioned Event!
- Officials CAN NOT work a corner for a fighter during a show they are an
- Officials CAN NOT work with fighters on the event they are officials on.
This includes helping with hand wrapping, warming fighters up, etc. etc.
- Officials of course CAN NOT be an official on a bout where they know or
train one or both of the fighters. If you are an official and see a fighter that
you know well on a bout you may be assigned to work, it is your duty and
responsibility to EXCUSE yourself from the bout so that the event Representative
can assign a replacement for you.
- This IS NOT an issue about our TRUST in you as an IKF
Official. Of course we have great trust in your integrity or none of you would
be an official with the IKF. This is about
the PERCEPTION of what others who are watching may think they are seeing. NONE
of us can afford to be or want to be a victim of misunderstood PERCEPTION.
- IKF Event Representative.
- 1 "APPROVED AND APPOINTED" IKF
Representative at ringside. This person MUST BE PRE Approved by the IKF World Headquarters prior to EVERY IKF Sanctioned event.
For Event Representative duties CLICK HERE
- 1 IKF Scorekeeper (Most of the
time this is the Ringside Representative.)
- 1-2, IKF Referees as approved by
IKF Event Representative.
Referee duties CLICK HERE
- 3 IKF Judges as approved by the
IKF Event Representative.
Judge duties CLICK HERE
- 1 IKF Timekeeper as approved by
IKF Event Representative. An assistant
Timekeeper will also be allowed. For Timekeeper Duties & Requirements
- Ringside Physicians
- 1-2 IKF Event Physician(s)
(MD, MEDICAL Doctor, nothing Less) as approved by the IKF
Event Representative. For Ringside Physician Duties &
Requirements CLICK HERE.
- A Minimum of 1
Paramedic & 1 EMT
- There will be a minimum of ONE Licensed Paramedics & ONE Licensed EMT
in attendance at the event
For Paramedic/ EMT duties
- There will be an ambulance (mobile medical unit) on site at all
times during the event.
For Ambulance duties CLICK HERE
- Ring Announcer &
Event DJ (Music)
- 1 Event Ring Announcer (MC). For Ringside Ring Announcer & Event DJ
Duties & Requirements
- Kick Judges
- 3 IKF Kick Judges as approved by the
For Event "KICK" Judge
duties CLICK HERE
OFFICIALS - GUIDELINES
- All IKF Event
officials shall be employed by the promoter and be approved by the IKF Event Representative ONLY.
- Each official must know all rules and regulations for an
IKF kickboxing event. To find properly
qualified officials, contact the local athletic commission or work with the IKF directly to select the best qualified officials
for each position.
- The IKF reserves all
rights to deny or appoint all necessary officials if the promoter's selections
do not meet the required qualifications of the IKF.
- Any official is found under the influence of ANY drug or
alcohol immediately prior to or during the event shall be fined by the IKF $500.00 and placed on a suspension determined by the IKF.
- Any official at an IKF
event shall give permission to the IKF for
drug testing before or after any bout, amateur or pro and especially if the bout
is a title match. If any official is found under the influence of ANY drug, the
official shall be fined by the IKF $500.00
and placed on a suspension
determined by the IKF.
- ALL officials must be pre-approved and licensed by the
IKF "UNLESS" other
IKF approved officials in the Promoters area are
available for the event.