21 SYSTEM 5 ADVANCED ORANGE BELTS
Name, Promoted Date, Notes & info if any
- Lucas Bader
- Christy Bader
- Anastasia Delaney
- John Eslinger Jr.
- Zack Frasher
- Tyler Hattrup
- OCTOBER 16th, 1996.
Tyler was a 5 year old GO-CART Racing Champion -
past away on November 29th, 2014.
Info as of 12-9-14
- Chuck Larson
- Tonya Lightfoot
- Michael Margraf
- Catharine Meijer
- Sean Nash
- Ed Ryan
- Mical Salmonson
- Rory Sayer
- Ryan Sayer
- Devin Schlup
- Ryan Schlup
- Scott Tidball
- Bill Tindell
- APRIL 23rd, 1998
Teacher at Franklin school in Loomis, CA
- Mark Tokutomi
- Martin Vallis
115 SYSTEM 5 ORANGE BELTS
Promoted Date, Notes & info if any
- Mike Allen
- Leslie Bader
- F, MARCH, 1992 - Draftperson
- Andy Bare
- Lance Barker
- Washington: M, DECEMBER 5th, 1996.
Lance is married and living in
He is still active in the Air Force as a Pilot.
He use to fly U-2 planes and still flys missions today overseas along with
being a commercial pilot for Alaskin Airlines. - (Info as of 11-16-10)
- Don Black
- M, 1984, author of 2 books.
- John Brun
- Lake of the Pines, CA: M, November 18th, 1999.
John keeps in touch
with us regularly.
He runs his own Masonry Company. - (Info as of
- Andy Burge
- Kimo Cabral
- Doug Cady
- Bridgett Cagle
- Jon Coder
- S5I, M, SEPT 9th, 1983.
John was one of the top fighters and
Instructors in System 5.
He currently directs, produces and even stars in
his own Plays produced in Northern California. - (Info as of 11-16-05)
- Jared Conk
- Brian Cooney
- Chris Copley
- Justin Craig
- M, 1983, Achieved Orange Belt twice -
1983 & 1992
- Gene Dalpez
- M, 1982, First to receive a color belt rank from
Master Sensei Steve Fossum in 1982
- Ron Daniel
- Auburn, CA: M, 1985.
Known as "The Wild Thing" or MR.
"Wipe Out", love ya Ron...
Ron is a sheetrock hanger and
is married with children. - (Info as of 11-16-05)
- Jay Dejersey
- Chelsey Demas
- Tiffany Demas
- Diana Drake
- Scott Drake
- John Eslinger Sr.
- Cody Evans
- Tom Evans
- Mick Garcia
- Alden Gillette
- Jim Grimes
- John Grove
- Tim Groves
- Matthew Gandara
- Sean Gilland
- Brian Gonzalas
- Nathan Goode
- Paul Greeson
- Sharon Greeson
- Bruce Griffith
- Jeremy Groves
- Dwayne Halkyard
- Bobby Hall
- Issac Hanley
- Newcastle, CA: DECEMBER 10th, 1998.
Issac had stopped training shortly
after reaching this rank in System 5.
Years later he started training with
Mr. Woodall where he earned his Black Belt.
(Info as of 12-21-07)
- Katie Harpainter
- Ben Hartsell
- M, APRIL 8th, 1993, With sister Stephanie, a top brother & sister pair.
- Stephanie Hartsel
- F, SEPTEMBER, 1992-With brother Ben, a top brother & sister pair.
- Jon Hawkins
- Josh Hawkin
- Chris Hedman
- M, MAY 29th, 1991.
Chris was tragically killed in an auto accident in
Jauary of 96. Rest in peach Chris. - (Info as of 11-16-05)
- Dean Hendrickson
- Jason Herr
- M, 1983 - Jason top agility honors in 1 minute drills & DHT (Distance -
Height - Time) drills in 1984.
- Maria Hewling
- Dennis Higginbotham
- Auburn, CA: M, 1986.
Dennis is a Mechanic in Auburn, CA. - (Info as
- Mitch Higgins
- Deric Jarne
- Brian Jagger
- Mike Johnston
- Leroy Kammerer
- Dr. Zane Kime
- M, 1983, Zane was killed in Mountain climbing accident. Rest in peace Zane.
Despite local authorities ruling
Zane's death an accident, conspiracy theories bloomed overnight and persisted.
This was partly because when Zane was killed, there was only one witness
climber who was a stranger to the Kime family and friends
and some felt his
story was suspect. But also fueling these suspicions was the terrible timing of
his death. When he died, Zane R. Kime MD, had been practicing Environmental
Medicine and had become the target of a governmental prosecution against this
specialty. This lawsuit threatened the vested interests of the chemical industry
and the outcome looked hopeful for a decision in his favor. However, with his
death, the case was dismissed and some say, the threat eliminated. When Zane's
wife hired a private investigator to explore the matter further, the other
climber threatened to sue
and then disappeared. The conspiracy theories
drove Zane's daughter Faun (Also a Syatem 5 Student) to start exploring
her father's death. However, she is soon unraveling his controversial life as a
physician practicing Environmental Medicine. Environmental Medicine, like much
of alternative medicine has considerable opposition. This is partly because it's
a newer more progressive medicine. Throughout history, the old paradigm in
science has been slow to accept the new. But in this era of unchecked
capitalism, Faun discovers that advancement in alternative medicine has nearly
ground to a halt
if it doesn't profit the pharmaceutical or chemical
industry. From all of this, Faun Produced and Directed a Documentary on her
fathers death entitled
The Tomato Effect.
CLICK HERE. - If you have the right video
software, you can watch the entire film by clicking
- Jim Landon
- Dean Laner
- Dean Lagoe
- Dana Larson
- Danny Lavinder
- Jason Laurie
- Ryan Lee
- Gary Lipsmeyer
- David Lund
- Darrel Marriot
- Annette McCullough
- Casey McClerrin
- Tim McShane
- Russ McSwain
- Jim Mitchell
- M, 1986
Jim was a Professional saddlebronc rider and was rated in the
top 10 in world.
- Steve Moody
- Nicole Molina
- Cathy Muller
- F, MAY 13th, 1997.
Cathy went on to be a Sacramento County Sheriffs
Deputy and later transferred to the Citrus Heights Police Department.
- Tom Naillon
- Joe Nicolai
- Citrus Heights, CA: M, 1983.
Joe was in the USMC and a member of the
FAST Co. Special Forces.
Today he and his children live in Folsom, CA and
he works in automotive sales and financing in Folsom, CA. - (Info as of 6-2010)
- Kevin Nishi
- Jenny Obranovich
- F, NOVEMBER 2nd, 1994, Jenny was a Co-Star on the System 5 TV show "The
WORLD OF MARTIAL ARTS"
- Michael Obranovich
- Dianne Osborne
- David Peabody
- Mike Perez
- Roseville, CA: M, MARCH 12th, 1998.
Mike lives in Roseville, CA. -
(Info as of 11-10-10)
- Mark Peshoff
- S5I, M, AUGUST 26th, 1992.
Living in Tahoe, Working for a computer
- Chris Pollock
- Charles Porter
- Steve Prince
- S5I, M, FEBRUARY 15th, 1990
- Gregg Rasmussen
- Becky Riley
- F, MAY 19th, 1994, Oakmont High School Nurse
- Ernest Riley
- M, MAY 19th, 1994, Sierra College Teacher
- Rich Salisbury
- Denise - Scannell - Howell
- Newcastle, CA: F, MAY, 1992.
Denise curerently lives in Newcastle, CA
with her husband Dean. - (Info as of 12-21-07)
- Greg Schutte
- Nick Serveas
- Doug Smith
- Ron Speroni
- Richard Staudinger
- Cheri Steward
- S5I, F, 1984
First women to reach achieve a color Belt rank in System
- Jon Sterling
- Greg Sykora
- Ginni Trapani
- John Trotta
- Mike Trotta
- Keith Thalhamer
- Brian Twedt
- Peter Vandewalker
- Mike Whaley
- Tracy Whaley
- Corinne Wietrick
- F, MARCH, 1990
2012: Corinne joined the United States Army in 2010 -
88m Motor Transportation Operator.
- Chris Williamson
- S5I, M, JULY 20th, 1989.
Chris use to work for "World Mark Travel
Club as Head of sales.
However we do not know what he is doing today. -
(Info as of 11-16-05)
- Ken Wood
- Gene Young
- Scott Young
- Billy Yurgionas
38 SYSTEM 5 ADVANCED YELLOW BELTS
Name, Promoted Date, Notes & info if any
- Glenn Berlo, M, APRIL, 22nd, 1996
- Richard Berlo, M, APRIL 22nd, 1996, Joined US
- Brandon Black, M, MAY 22nd, 1996
- Eric Boswell, M, AUGUST 15th, 1995
- Jessica Bronzini, F, FEBRUARY 12th, 1997
- Steven Bronzini, M, JANUARY 29th, 1997
- Tony Delatorre, M, DECEMBER 7th, 1995
- Christian Devlin, M, AUGUST 25th, 1997
- Jon Duncan, M, APRIL 26th, 1995
- Shane Evans, F, JANUARY 25th, 1995
- Jim Fast, M, MAY 29th, 1996
- Kevin Flanagan, M, FEBRUARY 23rd, 1995
- Arlen Flanagan, M, FEBRUARY 23rd, 1995
- Jeffery Frey, M, SEPTEMBER 13, 1995
- Matt Friesen, M, MAY 12th, 1998
- Sara Friesen, F, MAY 12th, 1998
- John Garcia, M, AUGUST 15th, 1996, 1998
- Taylor Hill, M, SEPTEMBER 3rd, 1998
- Dan Hirst, M, MARCH 16th, 1995
- Kevin Izumiya, M, SEPTEMBER 9th, 1996
- Jim Jackson, M, MAY 29th, 1997, Moved to Arizona
- Luke Jackson, M, MAY 29th, 1997, Moved to Arizona
- Gracie Kajimura
- Loomis, CA: F, SEPTEMBER 13th, 1995. - (Info as of
- Travis Kawata, M, APRIL 1st, 1996
- Cody Kukrall, M, APRIL 1st, 1996
- Allen Losh, M, MARCH 21st, 1996
- Mark Matheson, M, MARCH 16th, 1995
- Jonathan Meijer, M, SEPTEMBER 13th, 1995
- Katie Mott, F, MAY 13th, 2000
- Andrew Nelway, M, March 15th, 1998
- Michael Nash, M, MARCH 12th, 1997
- Jackie Noyes, F, JANUARY 20th, 1997
- Elissa Poole, F, SEPTEMBER 12th, 1995
- Cody Rosener, M, SEPTEMBER 13th, 1995
- Mariellyn Schoenhoff, F, FEBRUARY 23rd, 1995
- Karen Sheldon, F, APRIL 11th, 1996
- Rick Sheldon, M, FEBRUARY 28th, 1996
- Jill Tokutomi, F, FEBRUARY 23rd, 1995
123 SYSTEM 5 YELLOW BELTS
Promoted Date, Notes & info if any
- Dave Aagard, M, MAY 18th, 1989, Teacher
- Andrew Adkins, M, OCTOBER 19th, 1995
- Sean Aitcheson, M, AUGUST 29th, 1994
- Jeff Allen, M,1983
- Bill Baker, M,1988
- Brian Baker, M, 1988
- Lori Baker, F, 1988
- Nate Baker, M, Jan. 19th 2000
- Kevin Ballment, M, MARCH 19th, 1997
- Matthew Ballment, M, MARCH 19th, 1997
- Dustin Barr, M, AUGUST 28th, 1990
- Dave Baskerville
- Roseville, CA: M, MARCH, 1991.
Dave is a top exe for
TUFF SHED and is married with children. - (Info as of 11-16-05)
- Mike Benzivingo, M, 1988
- Jim Bischel, M, 1986
- Jason Boberg, M, AUGUST 28th, 1990.
children's point fighter in 1990.
- Jamie Bonari, F, 1987
- Ryan Bonari, M, NOVEMBER 12th, 1990
- Doug Bower, M, JANUARY, 1991
- Ron Bower, M, JUNE 4th, 1991.
Helped a great
deal in building the Newcastle school.
- Russ Bower, M, JANUARY, 1991
- Christopher Bravo, M, JUNE 24th, 1998
- Curtis Brock, M, JANUARY, 1991
- Scotty Brooks, M, OCTOBER 20th, 1997
- Rick Brown, M, 1986
- Jake Bucher, M, 1988
- Kari Bushey, F, APRIL 23rd, 1998
- Chris Bushey, M, APRIL 23rd, 1998
- Clinton Carmack, M, MARCH 16th, 1998
- Josh Carnes, M, AUGUST 3rd, 1994
- Robert Cavanna, M, 1987
- Vincent Cavanna, M,1987
- Brett Cole, M, AUGUST 25th, 1997
- Tommy Connant, M, JUNE 13th, 1994
- Josh Cook, M, MARCH 27th, 1997
- Earl Cross, M, MAY 30th, 1990
- William Cummings, M, 1986
- Aimee Demske, F, 1986
- Elizabeth Demske, F,1986
- Peggy Demske, F, 1986
- Tim Donnelly, M, 1986
- Eric Dowling, M, OCTOBER 21st, 1990
- Ben Duke, M, 1986
- Ryan Fernandez, M, JANUARY 25th, 1994
- Robyn Fisher, F,1984
- Elton Fontain, M, 1986
- Jason Fodrini, M, 1986
- Chris Fowler, M, MARCH 21st, 1991
- Dustin Franchimone, M, MAY 23rd, 1994
- Stuart Frase, M, 1986
- Debra Freitas, F, SEPTEMBER 5th, 1989
- William Friese, M, JULY 27th, 1994
- Dillon Grey, M, MAY 12th, 1998
- Jessica Haddad, F, DECEMBER 10TH, 1998
- Kayla Hanley, F, MARCH 17th, 1998, 1998
- Jenny Harpainter, F, September 15th, 1999
- Tegan Harpainter, F, MAY 27th, 1998
- Brian Herrman, M, DECEMBER 10th 1998
- Jason Hussman, M, JUNE 14th, 1994
- Dustin Itow, M, JUNE 13th, 1994
- Jeff Jarvis,
M, APRIL 1st, 1997.
Moved and now lives in Washington,
- Mike Jenkins, M, NOVEMBER 30th, 1993
- Jeremy Jorgensen, M, FEBRUARY 14th, 1994
- Tara Jorgensen, F, FEBRUARY 24th, 1994
- Cuauhtli Landeros, M, DECEMBER 10TH, 1998
- Brad Lang, M, APRIL 3rd, 1997, Bass Player "JET
- John Lund Jr., M, MAY 13th, 1998
- Gregg Millar, M, JANUARY 4th, 1990.
mining & Jewelry business.
- Ryan Miller, M, FEBRUARY 12th, 1992
- Sean Molina, M, OCTOBER 28th, 1989
- Micel Montoya, M, 1988
- Jim Monty, M, MAY 26th, 1993.
attorney achieving Yellow belt at age 57.
- Bernie Molloy, M, 1988
- Bernie Molloy Jr., M, 1988
- Stephen Murschel, M, 1989
- Emily Nakata, F, Jan. 19th 2000
- Joey Navarro, M, OCTOBER 16th, 1991
- Chad Nelson, M, 1986
- Danielle Nelson, F, AUGUST 31st, 1994
- Dr. Nelson, M, 1986 - Chiropractor.
- Matt Nieman, M, JUNE 8th, 1994
- Mike Nunez, M,1988
- Kim Otley,
F, DECEMBER 4th, 1991.
Homecoming Queen at Del Oro High
- Nathan Patterson, M, MAY 10th, 1989.
the Army and into Rangers school.
- Carol Pchelkin,
- Newcastle, CA: F, JULY, 1991.
Carol raises horses and
Corgy Dogs and is a retired school Bus driver. - (Info as of 11-16-10)
- Jake Pchelkin, M, MARCH 24th, 1992
- Mary Peck, F, MARCH 12th, 1997
- Lindsay Peshoff, F, JULY 6th, 1992
- Alyssa Pollock, F, MARCH 6th, 1990
- Matt Polly, M, 1986, Navy Seal
- Darren Ponsiano, M, 1987
- Dawn Ponsiano, F, 1987
- Geoff Potts, M, 1987
- Stephanie Potts, F, 1987
- Kevin Powell, M, 1989.
help in building first Newcastle school.
- Aaron Quinn, M, NOVEMBER 29th, 1993
- Ethan Quinn, M, February 9th, 1994
- Cy Roman, M, DECEMBER 10th, 1991
- Colin Rueb, M,1987
- Mike Seadorf, M, MARCH 20th, 1990
- Mark Seeland, M, 1986
- Debora Simmons, F, JANUARY 4th, 1990
- Jon Simpson, M, JANUARY 15th, 1998
- Robin Sindorf,
Former Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader, Moved back to
- Andy Sparks, M, JULY 20th, 1989
- Jennifer Sparks, F, AUGUST 8th, 1989
- Shane Sponsler, M, 1986
- Jack Stearns, M, MARCH 24th, 1992.
CA, Did kickboxing and won an IKF U.S. Amateur Cruiserweight Title.
- Matt Stottle, M, JANUARY, 1991
- Bruce Swanson, M, AUGUST, 1991.
Black belt in
Tae Kwon Do.
- Paul Swinney, M, JUNE, 1990
- Scott Swinney, M, JUNE, 1990
- Bill Tindell, (A different person than the
Advanced Yellow Belt
Bill Tindell) M, 1990
- Paul Tonn, M, 1986
- Ron Turpin, M, 1987
- Shelly Veteto, F, MARCH 16th, 1991
- Chris Watson, M, MAY 10th, 1994
- Ryan Warner, M, JULY 11th, 1994
- Paul Webber
- M, MAY 28th, 1992.
Paul joined the USMC and fought
for our Freedom in Iraq. - (Info as of 11-16-05)
- Scott Webster, M, OCTOBER 28th, 1989
- Davey Wesson, M, APRIL 12th 1991
- Brian Westbrook, M, 1988
- Bryan Yoshino, M, AUGUST 25th, 1994
- Mike Zinda, M, 1986